The American educational (University and College) system is widely known to be one of the best in the world, however, the high cost of tuition and living expenses has discouraged many Nigerian students from pursuing their dreams of a bachelor or master’s degree in the USA.
The United States is one of the prime destinations for students who are looking to benefit from a top notch and widely recognized international education. However, there are limited scholarship options for international students who wish to study in the US. Imperial Educational Services, in partnership with top Educational and Scholarship programme bodies in the USA offers 50 Nigerians Admission placements and multiple scholarship opportunities in their choice bachelor or masters program for up to 30% – 70% off the entire tuition, room & board package at more than 130 universities throughout the United States. We are committed to making higher education in the USA affordable to Nigerians, therefore given a few Nigerians the opportunity to attend selective, nationally accredited American colleges and universities at a more affordable price.
It is essential to plan your entire U.S. education, including how to finance it, before leaving Nigeria. Some colleges, universities, and U.S. consulates require foreign students to provide certification or proof of funding for the entire planned period of study. Check out the requirements and apply if you qualify for this very limited scholarship offer.
Admission and scholarship pre-application review requirement
Nigerian students eligible for this scholarship pre-application review should have the following:
- Valid International travel Passport
- 6 Passport Photograph
- Birth certificate
- Primary school leaving certificate or testimonial
- WAEC/NECO certificate and testimonial
- SS1 – SS3 Transcripts
- SAT-1, International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Pearson Tests of English (PTE) Test scores/result.
- BSc transcripts (post graduate students)
- BSc certificate (post graduate students)
- 2 Reference letters from teachers, employer, coach or mentor
- 25 years age limit for Bachelors applicants and, 35 years age limit for Masters applicants.
- Msc applicants must have a 2.1 with a minimum 65% GRE score or, 2.2 with a minimum of 75% GRE score. [GRE is mandatory for MSc applicants.]
- Personal statement or essay in English
- Affidavit of Financial Support or support letter, along with official bank letter certifying enough funds for the full academic year
- First Step: Complete our pre-application, form filling out your major and preferences (location, sports, budget, etc) and attach all required documents including transcripts and TOEFL (or IELTS) test results etc. You pay pre-application form fee.
- Second Step: Applications are reviewed, accepted and matched with available placements and scholarship program if they meet the requirements. Student pays application fee.
- Third Step: Within 15 working days we send you some BSc/MSc admissions and scholarship offers.
- Fourth Step: You make your preferred admission and scholarship choice.
- Fifth Step: You pay a deposit toward tuition package to secure scholarship offer.
- Sixth Step: The University offers official acceptance, scholarship award letter, and issues I-20.
- Seventh Step: You apply for your study visa
The SAT is a globally recognized college/university admission test that lets you show higher institutions what you know and how well you can apply that knowledge. It tests your knowledge of reading, writing and mathematics.
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System. It is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 9,000 organisations worldwide. IELTS is recognized as a secure, valid and reliable indicator of true-to-life ability to communicate in English for education, immigration and professional accreditation.
Pearson Tests of English (PTE) PTE Academic is a computer-based academic English language test aimed at non-native English speakers wanting to study abroad. It tests Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
GRE is taken by prospective graduate and business school applicants who are interested in pursuing a MSc., MBA, specialized master’s in business or doctoral degree.
- For those who already have one or more of these test scores or result should indicate on, and attach test results to there application.
- Applicants who are expecting their test scores should indicate “expecting result” on their application.
- Those who have registered but are yet to take any of these tests and those who are yet to register should indicate “not tested yet” on their application.
These tests (SAT-1, IELTS, PTE, GRE) have application procedures, requirement and deadlines also, preparation is most recommended and required. Contact us if you need help and information for test preparation and registration.
- Financial statement (most recent 3 months)
- Bank reference letter
- I-20 form
- Service fee confirmation