WHY STUDY IN ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL
- An excellent training offer, developed through the careful analysis of the best international experiences, to guarantee you a competitive advantage in the market.
- A modern training offer: Rome Business School provides courses on the most advanced managerial trends and techniques, such as intercultural management and business oriented social media usage.
- Highly qualified teachers: all Rome Business School teachers are university lecturers, trainers and managers carefully selected based upon their proven professionalism and experience, capable of transferring to the students both a well-defined conceptual framework and valuable references to concrete professional practices.
- Career-service: a set of personalized services designed to help students to access or develop in the job market (internship opportunities, a CV review, and inclusion in school’s database, job interview management support, networking with companies, managers and professionals).
- Alumni network and community: participants to courses are admitted by right to the Rome Business School Alumni Network, a network which enables them to remain in contact with all alumni and teachers, to exchange experiences and share projects and professional development opportunities.
- A loyalty card which allows you to accumulate points and get discounts on training courses.
- Unique learning content and study materials: all Rome Business School training courses involve cutting edge teaching content, in line with the best international standards and constantly updated based on the latest cultural trends. With every course, participants also receive a wealth of documentation and suggestions for possible further in-depth studies.
- A wide range of flexible study methods, to meet all requirements and make it possible for participants to balance their learning commitments with their personal and professional engagements. Master courses, specialization courses and a rich catalogue of short courses designed to meet all your learning needs. Courses can be taken on campus, remotely and in-house.
- An applied teaching method: all courses include exercises and real life case studies, which flesh up the teaching and make it truly valuable for the job market.
LANGUAGE, COST OF TUITION AND ACCOMMODATION IN ROME
Masters in human resources – €3,500-12,000
Master in marketing and communication – €3,500-12,000
Master in political marketing – €3,500
Master in E-health management – €3,500
Master in arts and culture management – €3,500
MBA-Master in Business Administration – €15,000
Available as Distant learning as well.
Accommodation will be provided by The ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL at the financial capability of the student.
WEATHER CONDITION IN ROME
Italy is a country of extremely varied landscapes and consequently experiences a similarly varied climate. Between the north and south there can be a considerable difference in temperature, particularly during the winter. In Milan it could be −2°C and snowing, while at the same time 8°C in Rome and 20°C in Palermo. The differences are less extreme in the summer.
The Italian Visa is a Schengen Visa, so students can visit all parts of Europe and Italy as well.