Every day our Educational Services help and guide prospective students in making the right Study Abroad choices or decisions. From Picking a Country, Picking a Course, Successful Admission Application, and Placement, Visa and Travel Support, we do it all.
Study in Ukraine
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. It is the largest country entirely within Europe with an area of 233,062 sq mi. Ukraine borders Russia to the east and northeast, Belarus to the northwest, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Hungary, Romania and Moldova to the southwest, and the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov to the south and southeast respectively.
It is beneficial to study in ukraine. Ukraine has long been a global breadbasket because of its extensive, fertile farmlands, and it remains one of the world’s largest grain exporters. The diversified economy of Ukraine includes a large heavy industry sector, particularly in aerospace and industrial equipment.
Ukraine is a unitary republic under a semi-presidential system with separate powers: legislative, executive, and judicial branches. It’s capital and largest city is Kiev.
- Ukraine is situated in Eastern Europe.
- It is the 44th largest country in the world.
- The capital of Ukraine is Kiev (Kyiv).
- Ukraine has a total population of over 46 million.
- The currency is called Hryvnia (UAH).
- Ukranian is the official language.
The grading scale used in Ukrainian universities reaches from 1-5, 5 meaning “excellent” and 1-2 meaning “unacceptable”, hence a failing grade. This 5-point scale is used along with a scale from 1-100 in which a students performance is rated, the latter is easily transferable to the 5-point-scale.[/ultimate_heading]
- Rich in Culture and history, with amazing architectural sites and amazing landscapes.
- Quality Education and accredited Universities.
- Globally Recognized Courses (Europe, UK, USA, Asia, Africa)
- Medical degree recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB(UK), USMLE(USA), Africa, throughout EU and Various International Organization
- No Entry Test
- No IELTS or TOEFL required
- Tuition fee paid on arrival
- Cost effective
- European Life Standard
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching
- English Medium of Instruction
- Better Job Prospects
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects of Teaching
- Moderate Climate around the year
- Outstanding International Faculty
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe
- International Students enjoy approximately 30%~ 50% discounts on travel
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, CANADA, UK, etc.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic, etc.
- Three Months’ Summer Jobs during vacation in countries i.e. U.K., SWEDEN and other E.U. countries
- Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program
- 100% VISA assured to deserving candidates
Climate: Ukrainian climate is mostly continental. The average temperature in January is -5 to -1C, in November it is +10C, in July it is +30 to +35C.
Transportation: Borispol International airport is the air gate of the country, 36km from Kiev. To get from the airport to Kiev you can take a taxi, shuttle bus. You can also order pick up service in the university. Besides Borispol Airport you can take international flights from Simferopol, Odessa, Dnepropetrovsk. International railway connections are with Bulgaria, Czech, Slovak, Germany, and Poland. International bus routes are from Poland, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, and Germany. By ship, you can get from Turkey.[/ultimate_heading]
For air travel within the country, you can buy tickets from local companies. Flight cost at distance 500km is about US$70. Local transport includes buses, trolley buses, trams, taxis. The fare is US$0.15. You can buy tickets from the conductor or in yellow kiosks at stops. The fare for a taxi is $US1.5+US$0.20 per km.
In Kiev, Kharkiv, Dnepropetrovsk you can take SUBWAY(Metro), paying at the entrance a ticket of US$0.12( without a time and destination limits). During the warm period, a water transport is quite comfortable: on the Dnieper river or by the Black Sea.[/ultimate_heading]
Currency National currency is Hryvnia (UHR). 1 USD = 21.9 Hryvnia (05/06/2015)
You can change foreign currency in banks, kiosks, in the international airport. In the airport, the currency rate is the same as in other places.
Payment for purchasing and services is done in hryvnias. Nevertheless, some companies take payments in USD.
In these Banks, you can save money both in foreign currency and Ukrainian hryvnia. Branches of these banks are situated in all regions of the country. It makes it easier to transfer money through the Western Union, Money Gram, and much more local money transfer systems.
Electricity is free in all University hostels in Ukraine. The standard electrical currency throughout Ukraine is 220 volts.[/ultimate_heading]
- INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
- PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
- WAEC/NECO OR ANY QUALIFIED HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
- LEAVING SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL
- UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE **
- UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPTS **
- PERSONAL STATEMENT **
- CURRICULUM VITAE (CV) **
- ACADEMIC REFERENCE **
- WORK REFERENCE **
** – APPLIES TO MASTERS & PHD STUDENTS
- ALL DOCUMENTS USED FOR THE ADMISSION PROCESSING
- BANK STATEMENT
- BANK REFERENCE LETTER
- MEDICAL REPORT
- POLICE CHARACTER
- LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP
- LETTER OF CONSENT (FOR APPLICANTS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE)
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Sumy State University
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of oil and gas
- Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University
- State University of Telecommunications Kyiv
- National Aerospace University Kharkiv Aviation Institute
- Sumy National Agrarian University