Study Nursing Overseas
Nursing, approximately makes up the largest workforce within the healthcare industry. The nursing profession focuses on the constant assistance of patients and health care. There are many types of nurses, consequently the practice differs and requires a different level of education for each of them. When choosing an health-care sector to specialize in, it is advisable to assess the requisite set of skills needed as it related to you and focus on the areas you want to specialize in. In choosing a Nursing School, you will have to consider the study program, coursework and the program Recognition back in your home country. A Degree in nursing is attainable between three to four years, and you can get a postgraduate degree in one year.
Nurses provide care in hospitals, homes, work places and the community. A nurse provides help to people across a wide range of health areas that include assisting them to recover from acute illnesses and injury, regaining their independence, adjusting to chronic conditions and staying healthy.
With a degree in nursing, you can have a wide variety of career options to choose from. These can include, but not limited to the following:
- Nurse in public health
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Ambulance Nurse
- Hospice Nurse
- Neonatal Nurse
- Work nurse abroad
Here are some of our Partner Institutes Offering Nursing
University of Nicosia, Cyprus – Nursing (4 years, Bachelor of Science).
- Graduates of the program can be employed in Cyprus and abroad as First Level Nurses in the Public and Private sectors including health, hospitals, clinics, health centers, homes for the elderly, community clinics, non-governmental organizations, higher education and other health facilities .
- The Nursing program is approved to be directly transferable according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). Graduates can apply for registration in the Cyprus Association of Nursing and Midwifery Cyprus and are eligible to be employed anywhere in Europe.
- Graduates may also choose to further their education and clinical experience, enrolling in postgraduate programs for an MSc or PhD, which are offered at the University or at other universities in Cyprus or abroad or through the distance learning Program.
- The University of Nicosia received approval for an Erasmus University Charter and is an official participant in the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
University of Central Lancashire, United Kingdom – BSc Health & Social Care- 4 Years – BSc Pre-registration Nursing – 3 Year
- You will learn how to safely and effectively deliver quality nursing care with one of the UK’s leading providers of health and social care education. After successfully completing this degree course, you’ll be a Registered Nurse, with all the skills and knowledge you need to make a real difference to people’s lives.
- The curriculum addresses National Benchmarks and is split between 50% theoretical study – including time spent in small groups with other students who’ve chosen the same field of nursing as you – and 50% practical clinical experience, working with a local NHS Trust on a variety of placements to build your confidence and develop the hands-on nursing skills you need.
- A truly global institution, UCLan’s student body includes 120 nationalities; its partnership network extends to 125 countries in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australasia; it runs 100+ student exchange programmes.
Mohawk College, Ontario, Canada – BSc Nursing Degree – 4 Years – Full Time
- Nursing curriculum leading to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree
- Develop nursing skills through a caring, client-centred scientifically-based learning model
- Explore nursing through problem-based, small group, and self-directed learning models
- Experience clinical placements in the health care and community agencies around Canada
- Mohawk College’s diverse program offerings are offered at the apprenticeship, continuing education, diploma and collaborative degree level, allowing students to optimize their education. Cooperative education programs give students real-world experience, preparing them for successful careers in their field.
- Mohawk College is fully accredited and funded by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities and is a member of the Association of Community Colleges of Canada (ACCC).
University of Kwazulu Natal, Bachelor of Nursing Advanced Practice – 3 Years – Full-Time
- A truly South African university that is academically excellent, innovative in research, critically engaged with society and demographically representative, redressing the disadvantages, inequities and imbalances of the past.
Murdoch University, Perth, Australia, Nursing (BNurs) – 3 years
- At Murdoch the 3 year Bachelor of Nursing program provides an exceptional learning experience. In addition to Murdoch Nursing´s excellent learning and teaching resources, the teaching staff offer a wealth of clinical, academic and research expertise.
- Murdoch has more than 22,500 students and over 2,600 staff, including 2,000 overseas students from around 100 countries studying in Perth and another 6,500 studying offshore. That’s more than 25,100 unique stories, backgrounds and ways of thinking that helps Murdoch to make a difference in the world.
Please be informed that the list above only includes some and NOT all of our partner institutes offering Nursing or related courses.