Anglia Ruskin University
From its beginnings in 1858, when John Ruskin founded the Cambridge School of Art (now part of the Cambridge campus), Anglia Ruskin University has grown to become one of the largest universities in the east of England, educating around 31,000 students from the UK and abroad.
Anglia Ruskin University offers a full-time Master of Business Administration course developed to further reinforce best practice principles in international commerce. The programme is ideal for middle to senior management level professionals, who wish to take their understanding of business management further.
Why Nigerian students choose Anglia Ruskin University?
- Location: The Cambridge campus is about 45 minutes from London and Chelmsford is 30 minutes from London by train.
- Employability: About 9 out of 10 Anglia Ruskin graduates start their career within 6 months of completing their degree.
- Affordability: Affordable tuition fees for high quality undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- Facilities: £122m invested over the last five years in state-of-the-art facilities and will be investing another £98m over the next five years.
- Entrepreneurial: Anglia Ruskin is the UK Entrepreneurial University of the Year 2014.
Anglia Ruskin University offers a wide range of high quality bachelors, masters and research degrees in a wide range of specialties
If you’re applying for a bachelors degree (year 1 entry) you must hold one of the following:
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Higher National Diploma (HND)
- One year of university education plus O’ Level credit passes in at least five subjects
If you’re applying for a masters degree you must hold one of the following:
- A bachelors degree (minimum lower second class, 2:2)
- Nigerian postgraduate diploma or a recognised pre-Masters qualification
English language requirements
- Undergraduate courses: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Postgraduate courses: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- O’ Level credit pass in English Language at WAEC/NECO is accepted for most applicants.
- Bachelors degrees: From £10,300 per year
- Masters degrees: From £10,500
- Research degrees: £10,500 per year
scholarship offer for student Students Applying with Imperial Educational Service:
- £3,000 MBA Scholarship
- Up to £2,000 on other Business Masters programmes
- Up to £1,000 on all other Bachelors & Masters programmes
For more information about the Anglia Ruskin University MBA Scholarship offer call +234 704 343 6042 or send an
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us today on +2347043436042, or simply fill out our Online Study Abroad Applications Form to begin your study abroad journey Today” color=”custom” bg_color=”#39a0ef” text_color=”#f7f7f7″ controls=”bottom” btn_link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fimperialedservices.com%2Fstudy-abroad%2F|title:Study%20Abroad|” btn_label=”Study Abroad” second_button=”1″ btn2_link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fimperialedservices.com%2Fstudy-abroad%2Fapplication-form%2F|title:study%20abroad%20application%20form|” btn2_label=”Apply Online” btn_style=”outlined” btn_color=”lime” btn2_style=”outlined” btn2_color=”red”]