Study Engineering Overseas
The engineering discipline is very broad, and encompasses a range of more specialized fields of Engineering, each with a more specific emphasis on particular areas of applied science, technology and types of application. Engineering today comprises a large variety of fields that are critical in our everyday lives. Just think about the gas that we need in our cars, also without electrical energy we just cannot exist or breath, there is a huge need for professional in agriculture in every single continent; also buildings that are being constructed or the renewable energy people are investing in the past years in are all important. Every part of the engineering industry is extremely valuable.
Students who are strong in science based subjects such as; Maths, further maths, chemistry, physics, architecture, electrical studies, etc. who desire a higher-education have a wide scale of job opportunities at the end. There’s a wide range of choices in this field:
- Chemical engineering the application of physics such as; [petroleum refining, bio-molecule production, micro-fabrication fermentation etc.]
- Civil engineering the design and construction of both public and private works; such as infrastructure [ Dams, Bridges, Roads, Airport, Railways etc]
- Electrical engineering; such as [generators, computers, electronic circuits, optical fibers, telecommunications etc],
- Mechanical engineering includes;[ compressors, kinematic chains, weapon systems, engines, power trains etc].
PARTNER INSTITUTE(S) OFFERING ENGINEERING
University of Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Bsc of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering – 4 Years – Full-time and Part-time
- BSc in Electrical Engineering – 4 Years – Full-time and Part-time
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering – 1.5 Years – Full-Time and Part-time.
Cyprus International University, Cyprus;
- Department of Environmental Engineering – 4 Years – Full-Time
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering – 4 Years – Full-Time
- Department of Industrial Engineering – 4 Years – Full-Time
- Department of Energy Systems Engineering – 4 Years – Full-Time;
- Department of Civil Engineering – 4 Years – Full-Time
Lambton College, Ontario, Canada;
Lambton College is in its 47th year and in that time the College has gained worldwide recognition as a specialized institution. Lambton currently has its main campus in Sarnia, the Fire & Public Safety Centre of Excellence just outside city limits and an Employment and Learning Centre in Petrolia. They also have multiple campuses located in China.
- Advanced Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering Technology – 3 Years
- Advanced Diploma in Power Engineering Technology – 3 Years
- College Certificate in Pre-Technology – 1 Year
- College Certificate in Electrical Techniques – 1 Year
University of Westminster, London
The University of Westminster, London was founded as Britain’s first polytechnic in 1838. Since then it has developed into a university that combines both metropolitan and cosmopolitan dimensions, and which is closely involved in business, professional and academic life within London, as well as overseas. The University of Westminster strives to create the best possible learning environment for students and are committed to fostering a culture of professional achievement for staffs aswell.
- BEng Honours in Electrical Engineering – 3-4 Years –Full Time
- BSc Honours in Electrical Engineering – 3-4 Years- Full Time
- MEng in Electronic Engineering – 4-5 Years – Full-Time
- Embedded Systems MSc/ Masters of Research in Electronics/ MSc Microelectronic System Design/ MSc in Wireless and Broadband Communications – 1 Year – Full-Time.
University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
The history of Debrecen’s higher education dates back to the 16th century. The Calvinist Reformed College, established in 1538, played a central role in education, teaching in the native language and spreading Hungarian culture in the region as well as in the whole country. The College was a sound base for the Hungarian Royal University established in 1912. Apart from the three academic faculties (arts, law, theology) a new faculty, the faculty of medicine was introduced, and the University soon became one of the regional citadels of Hungarian higher education. With fifteen faculties organized into 3 centers and a student body of over 25 thousand the University of Debrecen is one of the largest institutions of higher education in Hungary. Besides the international recognition and received standard of scientific research and education, the most important virtue of the University of Debrecen is its ability to adapt to the claims and expectations of society. This capacity makes it the intellectual centre of Eastern Hungary.
- BSc in Biochemical Engineering – 7 Semesters – Full-Time
- BSc in Chemical Engineering – 7 Semesters – Full-Time
- BSc in Civil Engineering – 4 Years – Full-Time
- BSc in Electrical Engineering – 7 Semesters – Full-Time
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering – 7 Semesters – Full-Time
- BSc in Mechatronical Engineering – 7 Semesters – Full-Time;
Beihang University, Beijing, China ;
Beihang University (BUAA), formerly known as Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, was founded in 1952 and was the first university of aerospace technology in China and now has developed into an open, comprehensive. research-oriented with focuses on aeronautics, astronautics. informatics.. Since the 1950s, BUAA has excelled as one of the 16 key state universities in China. The International School of BUAA is well known for providing international students a large range of extracurricular activities, such as table tennis, badminton and basketball, as well as singing Chinese songs, creating photographic exhibitions, and studying Chinese calligraphy and Chinese pictures. Every semester the International School organizes trips for international students to visit scenic areas and cultural relics in and around the city of Beijing
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering and Automation – 4 Years – Full-Time
- BSc in Flight Vehicle and Engineering – 4 Years – Full-Time
- BSc in Electrical Engineering and Automation – 4 Years – Full-Time
- BSc in Civil Engineering – 4 Years – Full-Time;
South China University of Technology;
South China University of Technology (SCUT) is one of China’s key universities operating under the direct leadership of the State Ministry of Education. The university, which has a total area of 294 hectares, is situated in Guangzhou, a southern metropolitan in China. The university has two campuses: The Wushan Campus and Guangzhou Higher Education Mega Center Campus.
- M.Eng. in Innovation Project for Engineering Mechanics (bachelor and master degree liaison) – 6 Years – Full-Time
- B.Eng. in Environmental Engineering – 4 Years – Full-Time
- M.Eng. in Innovation Project for Material (bachelor and master degree liaison) – 6 Years – Full-Time.
Please be informed that the list above only includes some of our partner institutes offering Medicine or Medical related courses.