Every day our Educational Services help and guide prospective students in making the right Study Abroad choices or decisions. From Picking a Country, Picking a Course, Successful Admission Application, and Placement, Visa and Travel Support, we do it all.
Study in Portugal
As an international student in Portugal, you are in for the time of your life. With its picturesque villages, impressive history, yet modern urban lifestyle, Portugal offers a variety of great experiences.
Through the Bologna Process, higher education in Portugal is aligned to other countries in Europe, making Portuguese Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degree and Doctorates comparable across the continent.
- Portugal Is One of The Oldest European Countries
- Lisbon Is the Capital of Portugal
- The Biggest Wave Ever Surfed Was in Portugal
- Lisbon Contains Europe’s Longest Bridge
- Portugal Is a Semi-Presidential Constitutional Republic
Whether you would like to study in Portugal your bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree, the Portuguese education system is designed to provide students with a wide range of study programs. If you would like to receive a more theoretical education, universities (“universidade”) might be the most appropriate type of institution for you. Or if you would like to earn your degree in Portugal with a more vocational approach, polytechnics (“politécnico”) might be your best choice.
- INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
- PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
- WAEC/NECO OR ANY QUALIFIED HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
- LEAVING SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL
- UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE **
- UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPTS **
- PERSONAL STATEMENT **
- CURRICULUM VITAE (CV) **
- ACADEMIC REFERENCE **
- WORK REFERENCE **
** – APPLIES TO MASTERS & PHD STUDENTS
- ALL DOCUMENTS USED FOR THE ADMISSION PROCESSING
- BANK STATEMENT
- BANK REFERENCE LETTER
- MEDICAL REPORT
- POLICE CHARACTER
- LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP
- LETTER OF CONSENT (FOR APPLICANTS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE)