Every day our Educational Services help and guide prospective students in making the right Study Abroad choices or decisions. From Picking a Country, Picking a Course, Successful Admission Application, and Placement, Visa and Travel Support, we do it all.
Study in France
Study abroad in France, Attending a college or university in France means you will have the option of learning in French or in English. Of course, if you do not understand any French, choosing to take your courses in English is something that you should plan to do. The option of learning French is certainly there, and should you learn enough of the language to speak/understand it, you may wish to consider taking some of your courses in the French language. When you choose this option you are extending your learning capabilities and can take home something that you may have never expected upon arrival in the country. Since there are so many international students looking to study abroad in France and attending colleges and universities in France, you can easily find courses offered in both languages. Now, this is not to say that there are not a number of benefits for those who choose to take the plunge and learn their courses in French or that there is anything wrong with taking the courses in English either.
- 85% of all residents of the country is Roman Catholic
- More than 60 million people reside in the country
- French and English are the two most commonly spoken languages in the country
- France uses EUROs. You will need to exchange any money that you choose to bring with you from another country into EUROs before or after you arrive in the country.
France is the most popular tourist destination in the world. There are many reasons why so many people enjoy visiting the diverse country, including the natural beauty, the amazing climate, outdoor recreational activities such as golf courses, art museums and galleries and so much more.
People in France are courteous and very formal. People in the country are also known for being chic, taking great pride in their personal appearance and clothing.[/ultimate_heading]
- INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
- PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
- WAEC/NECO OR ANY QUALIFIED HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
- LEAVING SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL
- UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE **
- UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPTS **
- PERSONAL STATEMENT **
- CURRICULUM VITAE (CV) **
- ACADEMIC REFERENCE **
- WORK REFERENCE **
** – APPLIES TO MASTERS & PHD STUDENTS
- ALL DOCUMENTS USED FOR THE ADMISSION PROCESSING
- BANK STATEMENT
- BANK REFERENCE LETTER
- MEDICAL REPORT
- POLICE CHARACTER
- LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP
- LETTER OF CONSENT (FOR APPLICANTS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE)